Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pug For Sale?

I am having to sell my girl!! She is a Fawn Pug. CKC registered. She will be 2 in November and in great health. An awesome dog! Great with kids of all ages. Super friendly--she might lick you to death tho!! ;o) We had to move and our new house has a NO pet restriction and I can not put her outside!! Help Save Her! Or if anyone as an suggestions on where I can sell her?? Thanks!Pug For Sale?
So ..where are you from..





Am ready ...





Have a nice dayPug For Sale?
petfinder.com good site and you can weed out bad vs. good potential takers.
Find a local Pug Rescue group. Ask your vet or look online. I feel so terribly sorry for you and the pug. Try to Google ';pug rescue'; and include your city. I hope it all works out well for you and your pug. If I didn't already have 4 dogs, I would gladly adopt yours.
place an ad in your local paper, or find a pug group threw akc,com and they should be able to help you.


keep asking fiends and family tho,, they really are a good resources.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment