Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have a Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1987 Winston Cup Championship Poster for sale. Do u know how much its wrth?

I have no idea what it is worth, but I do have a helpful tip. If anyone offers to buy this from you here, do not accept the offer until you have consulted a certified appraisal company of some type. I'm sure that someone will mention one that you can get some information from. Don't let anyone fool you. Also ,if I were you, as I am not, so take it or leave it, I would find out a price on it and wait about a month and see how much the price has gone up. You might be surprised at how quickly those things appreciate in value. You might want to wait a year or two before selling.I have a Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1987 Winston Cup Championship Poster for sale. Do u know how much its wrth?
look on ebay 2 see if any1 is selling one and how much they got for itI have a Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1987 Winston Cup Championship Poster for sale. Do u know how much its wrth?
if it is in mint condition, i.e. no wrinkles no tears or spots or anything then it could be worth several hundred dollars to a collector depending on how bad they want it
its a poster so i would say not alot maybe 20 bucks i dunno dont quote me on that cuz im not a fan of nascar so i dont kno how popular he was or anyhting so dont quote me

No comments:

Post a Comment