Saturday, July 10, 2010

Do you have any Beagles for sale?

I live in Rhode Island and I am looking for a Beagle. If you have any for sale please post here. I want a puppy or a little older, and it has to be great with kids and other dogs(springers).Do you have any Beagles for sale?
Here are 4 youngsters%26gt;%26gt; http://search.petfinder.com/search/searc鈥?/a>





And here are a few adorable puppies, but they are not as near%26gt; http://search.petfinder.com/search/searc鈥?/a>





Just click on any pup's pic or name to get more information on each pup.Do you have any Beagles for sale?
Try these sites


www.buysellpuppies.com


www.dogbarter.com


www.adpost.com/


www.nextdaypets.com


www.getpuppies.com


www.puppyfind.com


www.buysellcommunity.com
puppyfind.com
Oh my god!!Do you want an beagle? I love beagles are so beautiful...i want to buy one for me 2. Congratulations for your decision.
Anyone selling beagles on Yahoo Answers is not the sort of person you want to buy from.





Try Petfinder.
  • makeup brush
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment