Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good Company For Sales Rep Jobs PLZ Help!!?

What are some good companies to get a sale rep job with? I know General Mills pays very well. Plz give me as many companies as u think might be good to work for. Thank everyone very much in advanced for all of your help?Good Company For Sales Rep Jobs PLZ Help!!?
A little advice.....you might want to make your question a little more specific. There are a lot of different types of sales reps. For instance, I am a Verizon Wireless sales rep(retail sales), but I used to be a ';sales rep'; in a bank(financial sales). I have friends that are ';sales reps'; in pharmaceutical companies and manufacturing companies and chemical companies. Try Vault.com to research best companies for sales or try monster.com and look at some of the suggested career paths sales professionals have taken. I know this is a lot of info that doesn't directly answer your question, but seriously look at those sites to get really detailed info. (btw-I get paid $60+/1st yr but I don't know how much you're looking to make)Good Company For Sales Rep Jobs PLZ Help!!?
Yue Qing Cross Love Co.,Ltd is a good company for you





Its main items: Christian products ,christian necklace





Christian painting ,Christian daily life accessories





Hope it is useful for you





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment